Society for Developmental Biology 80th Annual Meeting
Virtual, July 12-16, 2021
On-Demand Poster Viewing (Whova)
- All Poster Presenters are required to upload their poster to the SDB Meeting App in Whova (PDF Only - Max File Size: 10 MB).
- Recommended Poster Dimensions: Horizontal (6 ft wide x 4 ft high)
- Presenters will have option of uploading a 5-minute video describing their poster (Max File Size: 100 MB).
- Posters will be available for viewing by meeting registrants for 30 days, including meeting dates.
- Session Assignments with instructions on how to upload your poster and optional video
to Whova will go out in June.
Informal Q&A via Chat
Live Poster Presentations (Remo)
- Poster sessions will be held July 12-15 in the virtual platform Remo.
- Attendees and presenters will access Remo through a link in the Whova agenda.
- Poster presenters will be assigned a table at one of four poster sessions where they will present their research.
- Presenters will be able to share their screen in order to walk attendees through their poster.
- Presenters can conduct Q&A about their posters throughout the meeting using the chat function in the Whova app.
Code of Conduct
- Treat virtual posters exactly like in-person posters. Do not cite or
reproduce any part of the poster or video without permission from the
- The SDB Code of Conduct applies to all SDB activities including this virtual conference.
Note: Final scheduling will depend on the total number of submissions.