Society for Developmental Biology 80th Annual Meeting
Virtual, July 12-16, 2021
Registrants will access the Society for Developmental Biology 80th
Annual Meeting using the SDB Meeting App - Whova. Both a Web App
and Mobile App are available.
The web app is ideal for watching the meeting on a larger screen.Sign-in to Whova using the email address you registered with for the conference. (Did you also submit an abstract? See Troubleshooting). The Web App has been optimized for Google Chrome.
Web App Link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/sdbam_202107/.
The mobile app is ideal for networking with other attendees, getting meeting notifications, and searching the agenda. After downloading, use the email address you registered for the conference with. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Features of Whova
- Agenda - Access all virtual sessions in the agenda by clicking the session title and connecting to the live stream or recorded video
- Exhibitors- Connect with exhibitors, enter
raffles/giveaways, attend a virtual meetup to learn more about products
and services, ask questions in the chat
- Community Board - Post a job, schedule a virtual meetup, add a discussion topic, network with attendees
- Informal Q&A - Use that chat feature within individual talks and posters to ask presenters questions
Whova Attendee User Guide
- Be sure to use the email address you registered for the meeting with to sign into Whova.
- If you submitted an abstract and registered for the meeting using
two different email addresses, the email address you submitted your
abstract with should be used to sign into Whova.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have issues accessing the app or would like to update the email
address we have on file to your current Whova account email.