12th Structural Birth Defects Meeting
Bethesda Marriott, Bethesda, MD
November 2-4, 2021
***The 12th Structural Birth Defects Meeting is going
virtual. Registration and abstract submission will re-open soon with
Important Abstract Submission Details
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30, 2021 (11:59 PM ET)
Online Submission Process
- Abstract withdrawal requests must be made in writing by October 18, 2021
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title "Abstract Withdrawal"
- Include abstract ID number in request
- ONLY start the submission process if your abstract is ready; entries cannot be saved and returned to.
- Each author may present only one abstract as first author.
- It is understood that ALL named authors have read and approved the abstract content.
- It is solely the authors' responsibility to abide by standard
regulations for animal care and use, as well as for use of human
subjects. All named authors share this responsibility and submission of the abstract confirms acceptance of this responsibility.
- Submission link: https://sdbonline.org/abstract_submission?meetingID=69
- Read all instructions carefully before completing the form.
- DO NOT copy and paste directly from your word processing program (e.g., Word). Hidden codes may disrupt your submission or increase character count.
- Save your abstract as a text file (.txt).
- Copy the plain text into the submission form.
- Reintroduce formatting (e.g., italics, symbols) using style buttons above text box.
- Select the presentation types you wish to be considered for. Abstracts selected for short talks will not be assigned to poster presentation.
- Student and postdoctoral presenting authors must enter advisor’s
name and e-mail address. It is understood that the named advisor has
approved the abstract content.
- Review abstract on “Abstract Preview” page. Click
“Go Back to Make Edits” to make changes to abstract, authors, or
institutions. When satisfied with abstract click “Go to Payment Screen”
to complete submission. What you submit will appear “as is” in the
Meeting Program and Abstract Book.
- Submit abstract by clicking “Submit”, and wait for acknowledgment of receipt of submission.
- Save the confirmation page with the abstract ID number for future reference. Consider your abstract accepted unless otherwise notified.
- Program assignment notification will be emailed to the presenting author only.
Contact SDB office at email@example.com
or call 301-634-7815
. Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM ET