Strategic Plan and Board of Governors Administrator, Society for Developmental Biology, Rockville, MD
The Society for Developmental Biology is seeking a Strategic Plan and Board of Governors Administrator (SPA). The SPA will work alongside the Strategic Planning Committee, the Executive Director, Executive Committee and Board of Directors members to ensure progress towards the long-term goals outlined in the Strategic Plan.
- Lead the execution of the SDB long-term strategy
- Oversee and provide administrative support to SDB strategic plan working groups
- Identify and receive deliverables
- Monitor metrics for success and failure of initiatives
- Communicate progress to the BOD and membership
- Assist in organizational change forging synergies across the SDB
SPA Skills and Qualifications:
- Dynamic team player with effective and respectful interpersonal skills
- Proficient communicator, both written and oral
- Familiarity and experience working with scientists and academics
- Full understanding of and support for the basic science research enterprise and culture.
- Experience with grant searches and writing
- Proven project management skills with evidence of progressively increasing level of responsibility and authority.
- Experience with non-profit organizations preferred
- Experience with fundraising preferred
- Master’s Degree in the biological sciences required. Ph.D. in the biological sciences preferred
Full Job Posting: https://www.faseb.org/Viewer/ID/3854?JobPdf=StrategicPlanandBoardofGovernorsAdministrator.pdf
Apply Here: https://bit.ly/3aum94b
Last Updated 10/12/2021