Reproductive Epidemiology Research Scientist at California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment

Posted 8/18/2021

OEHHA is hiring a Reproductive Epidemiology Research Scientist with expertise in analyzing reproductive epidemiology data.

The Reproductive Epidemiology Research Scientist will direct and perform analysis of epidemiological data and evaluate epidemiological studies for use in hazard identification for reproductive and developmental toxicity; analyze and synthesize complicated epidemiological data to develop accurate and authoritative hazard identification materials; make presentations at public meetings and respond to comments; direct and perform dose response assessments; and work on other related tasks. Please see the complete job announcement for working in either our Sacramento or Oakland office, with links to the full duty statement.

Applicants should possess a Doctoral degree in Epidemiology or Biostatistics or a closely related field; plus one year of progressively responsible scientific research experience in Epidemiology/ Biostatistics or a closely related field.

Important: In order to be considered for a job with the State of California, you MUST first be placed on an employment eligibility list for the specified classification. Please see the instructions for the Research Scientist III (Epidemiology/Biostatistics) classification at, then complete and submit the documents required to establish your eligibility.

Annual salary: $93,732 - $117,324

Questions? Contact

Last Updated 08/18/2021