DanStem, University of Copenhagen
The University seeks to appoint a Tenure-Track Group Leader Position in Pancreatic Cancer Biology to commence April 1, 2018 or after agreement. The position is for six years with possible extension depending on the outcome of a peer review. We are interested in recruiting a group leader with important, original contributions and the ability to develop a strong research programme in basic and disease-oriented pancreatic cancer biology.
Space will be available at the main center location, DanStem (www.danstem.ku.dk) or at BRIC (www.bric.ku.dk). At Panum, the research environment is outstanding for basic and translational stem cell and developmental biology research, and the main experimental platforms are localized here. BRIC offers an outstanding research environment for cancer biology, and two of the research groups at DanStem are located here. Both locations offer up-to-date lab and core facilities for stem cell and cancer research, competitive research support and dynamic, international environments.
The group leader is expected to:
• Develop a strong research programme
• Attract external research funding
• Be interested in collaborating with other DanStem scientists and contribute to common activities at DanStem such as seminars and PhD courses
• Be interested in training and supervision of young researchers
• To contribute to teaching and educational activities
Please find the full legal advertisement and link to on-line application on http://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=146446