Postdoctoral Position, Unit on Genome Structure and Regulation NIH - NICHD Bethesda, Maryland, Washington DC Metro Area
We are at the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) at NIH. Our lab is interested in understanding cell lineage differentiation, gene regulation and how non-coding DNA elements and the 3D architecture of chromosomes contribute to these processes during early mouse development.
Who you are:
- You share our enthusiasm for epigenetics, gene regulation, nuclear organization and mouse development.
- You have PhD-experience in one or more of the following: mouse development, mouse genetics, epigenetics, massively-parallel sequencing techniques or computational biology.
What we offer:
- Fully-funded postdoc positions.
- Opportunity to start your own research program or lead ongoing projects.
- Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: 2 paragraph cover letter explaining your scientific trajectory and why you would like to join us. CV and email contacts for 3 references.
The NIH is dedicated to building a diverse community in its training and employment programs.
Last Updated 04/12/2018