11th Structural Birth Defects Meeting
FASEB Beaumont Campus, Bethesda, MD
April 3-5, 2017
Important Abstract Submission Details
Online Submission Process
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 3, 2017 (11:59 PM EDT)
- ONLY start the submission process if your abstract is ready; entries cannot be saved and returned to.
- It is understood that ALL named authors have read and approved the abstract content.
- It is solely the authors' responsibility to abide by standard
regulations for animal care and use, as well as for use of human
subjects. All named authors share this responsibility and submission of the abstract confirms acceptance of this responsibility.
- Submission link: https://sdbonline.org/abstract_submission?meetingID=30
- Read all instructions carefully before completing the form.
- DO NOT copy and paste directly from your word processing program (e.g., Word). Hidden codes may disrupt your submission or increase character count.
- Save your abstract as a text file (.txt).
- Copy the plain text into the submission form.
- Reintroduce formatting (e.g., italics, symbols) using style buttons above text box.
- If you wish to be considered for a short talk presentation, check the box on the form.
- Student and postdoctoral presenting authors must enter advisor’s
name and e-mail address. It is understood that the named advisor has
approved the abstract content.
- Review abstract on “Abstract Preview” page. Click
“Go Back to Make Edits” to make changes to abstract, authors, or
institutions. When satisfied with abstract click “Go to Payment Screen”
to complete submission. What you submit will appear “as is” in the
Meeting Program and Abstract Book.
- Submit abstract by clicking “Submit”, and wait for acknowledgment of receipt of submission.
- Save the confirmation page with the abstract ID number for future reference. Consider your abstract accepted unless otherwise notified.
- Program assignment notification will be emailed to the presenting author only.
- Abstracts not selected for talks will be scheduled for poster presentation.
Contact SDB office at email@example.com
or call 301-634-7815
. Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM, US Eastern Time